Senior MemberPosts: 1,377
Like?
Re: Maybe the states with high taxes should suffer the consequences
In reply to Chato, Apr 24, 2013

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

chironNYC wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

In regards to an increase to personal income taxes, I am talking about the higher income levels.

I'm actually pretty sick and tired of the soak-the-rich, "pay your fair share," class-warfare bull crap. Higher income groups already pay a hugely disproportionate share of the taxes.

Maybe the states with high sales taxes, like New York and California, should discover that their taxes make their stores much less competitive in a world where money is very mobile.

And maybe the federal government should cut back on spending other people's money in order to enhance the power and careers of congressmen and bureaucrats.

I have been a proponent of completely revising our tax system. In its current state it is too complex and that opens the door for dishonesty. Business is the backbone of any economy and as such, deserves a fair playing field. Part of the problem that business faces today is brought on by themselves. For example:

1. Backing illegal immigration fo cheap labor.
2. The lies set forth in their commercials.

Why not "soak the rich?"

The reason the rich pay more than others in taxes, is that they have expropriated everyone elses money. They have been successfully waging Class Warfare, and isn't it time we fought back while we still exist?

They aren't "Americans." They have made themselves citizens of the world. Our country can go down in flames and they wouldn't give a sht.

I mean that. They couldn't give a sht. And they make no secret of it. When a leading facebook owner gave up his citizenship, to avoid paying any taxes, the hacks of the right rallied around him. They said he was right, that that's what they should do as well. F em. Bunch of greedy pigs.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

I think it might help you a lot to learn a little economics instead of feeding off your resentments. Wealth has to be produced. Try reading Greg Ip's book on economics.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DuhNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow