The best camera company

Started Apr 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
bosjohn21
Senior MemberPosts: 7,046
Like?
Re: Oly all the way!!!!
In reply to Kleeks13, Apr 24, 2013

Kleeks13 wrote:

jande9:  talk about waving a red flag in front all the bulls.  We all know that everyone will post and support their camera company and Nikon and Canon will win the fight because of the preponderance of users.

.....but....

I'm an Olympus supporter from day 1. I collect them, I use them, I love them.  Best lenses in the world.  Don't forget that Olympus also develops the cameras and lenses that go up your butt and down your throat.  The masters of the great optics regardless of where they go.

-- hide signature --

Kleeks

what makes you think olympus has the best lenses in the world?? dont get me wrong I have owned and used many om1 om3 om3 om4t and loved them all my favorite system. I thought the olympus lenses were fine but hardly the best available. Zeiss and Leitz/leica provide some of the finest glass out there and nikon cannon and olympus get it right now an then. most all camera makers make a lens or two thats world class zeiss and Leica make almost no lenses these days that are not world class

if the best camera is measured by build quality and lens quality the leica wins hands down but of course there is much more to best camera and its a toss up after than depending on your priorities.

-- hide signature --

John aka bosjohn21

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow