NO More D660 OIL threads PLEASE

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Event_shooter
Contributing MemberPosts: 999
Like?
Re: How about no more complaints about oil spot threads!
In reply to nikonjohn, Apr 24, 2013

Thanks for helping me understand WHY there are 150 NEW posts about the oil on the D600.

Seems people would rather complain and read about people complaining than actually see photos on a DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY site. Who knew, so may people actually like reading the same thing over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over.

Now I get it. So for those that actually like reading the same thing over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over  - my apologies for trying to get this site off the millionth and counting post about the same old same old tired thread.

So onward lets keep beating this dead horse it seems it still has some life in it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow