NO More D660 OIL threads PLEASE

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
chipmaster
Contributing MemberPosts: 826Gear list
Like?
Re: NO More D660 OIL threads PLEASE
In reply to Event_shooter, Apr 24, 2013

Event_shooter wrote:

Lets all agree the D600 has oil spots, and apparently always will, so we no longer need the millionth thread that you bout a D600 and now you see oil spots.

Let's all assume that everyone who has a D600

1 - Has spots, and need to send it to Nikon for cleaning

2 - Hate that they have to send it ti Nikon for cleaning

3- Mad at Nikon for still selling the D600 with oil spots

4- Will never buy a Nikon product again

5- Going to buy  Canon

So there we have it all in a nut shell, see we no longer need to discuss it. Unless you start a thread and just use the "code numbers" EXAMPLE:

I bought a D600 and... 1, 2, 3.

If you don't like the complaing thread then skip it!   I have been horribly dissapointed with the quality of my D4 and D600.  Call me a fool but gave the D600 a second go and my second copy got spots too.   I am very close to 5)   its nothing but a tool for me, the ergo and menus I prefer on Nikon but frankly this is just a tool.  Continue to produce product of this quality and the business will be gone.

Nikon's huge stepper business is going going gone.   Why for many of the same reasons they camera business is at risk.  You make a product that is marginal or not competitive... you provide poor customer support.   Take a look Canon used to have a stepper business, no more.   Nikon your cameras and other business is rapidly at risk.  For me its just a tool, I can replace it for 15K, for you its the your business, the livelhood of your employees, get a clue and fix it!

chipmaster's gear list:chipmaster's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow