Walking Dead
Senior MemberPosts: 6,130Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes, this is not a Federal tax
In reply to Chato, Apr 24, 2013

Chato wrote:

Walking Dead wrote:

chironNYC wrote:

Maybe the states with high sales taxes, like New York and California, should discover that their taxes make their stores much less competitive in a world where money is very mobile.

And maybe the federal government should cut back on spending other people's money in order to enhance the power and careers of congressmen and bureaucrats.

Funny, but the largest brick & mortar camera show, B&H Photo, is in New York City.

And, the tax is not for the federal government, it is for the STATES, and designed to level the playing field.

Good point.

BTW. I've figured out who you were in your, err, previous life. I will keep silent as long as you stay honest, and don't pretend as you did before.

Good post, I've given you a brownie point...

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Dave, if you like, sent me a PM with your guess? If you're right, I'll tell you so.

I have given many of your posts a 'like' as I agree with many of them. I think you're one of the more thoughtful posters on this forum. (I'm not kissing your a$$, just stating a fact.)

-- hide signature --

Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Walking Dead's gear list:Walking Dead's gear list
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DuhNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow