NX300 new firmware

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ariston
Senior MemberPosts: 2,401
Like?
Re: NX300 new firmware
In reply to tecnoworld, Apr 23, 2013

tecnoworld wrote:

in particular, please test high iso in raw (compared to other previous nx models) and af speed, which are two important points. Thanks and looking fw to reading your review!

I'll see to it if it can be done sooner, since May will be busy as well. after that, I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to conduct further in-depth testing. what I have right now however are some initial impressions using the camera in the field. despite the bugs, I must say that I find the camera more reliable and comfortable to use compared to the previous NX models. even more so if Samsung already fixed these issues which I find bearable for a beta testers or owners of the first production copy. I can fully understand why Eric sold his NX20 despite the initial testing he has done with respect to AF, RAW NOISE comparison with the NX300. there is definitely an improvement but that has yet to be stated comprehensively or explained it's use and how it would affect the user and the image itself.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow