New 5D MKIII Firmware 1.2.1

Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
slarti bartfast
Regular MemberPosts: 338
Like?
Re: New 5D MKIII Firmware 1.2.1
In reply to jsmiller, Apr 23, 2013

Joe..

Thanks for the input, you may have convinced me to go the polite route.

What's got me scratching my head though is; within an hour of me using the cam the problem showed up again. They had it for 3 weeks and said they never came across it. The main dial locks up and the playback button just won't work and does it often. The batt levels are a nightmare giving wrong levels and caught me out 3 times saying i had 38% or more and just dying minutes later. There is no low level or flashing on the top screen either. They said that the camera has a log of "all" errors and that locked up buttons and dials show up and that mine did not have any. The cam and batts are 3 months old so it is not because of age or rough treatment from me.

Glad the guy in charge took care of you. I drop the cam off at the centre and need to think of a way to get to somone like him. At canon in melbourne a lady at the front desk books the return in and the tecs don't deal with the public.

I'm sure the problem will  be fixed. It killed me to be without a cam for 3 weeks and i wish i did not have to go through it again. Oh well...

slarti

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow