Tulip Festival

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
cplunk
Senior MemberPosts: 1,298Gear list
Like?
Re: Tulip Festival
In reply to brian14478, Apr 23, 2013

brian14478 wrote:

Very nice, looks beautiful. If you hadnt thought of it, a crop like this might be nice.

Hope you dont mind..it seems a great capture of your family?..- with enough of the flowers to get a feel of the great expanse of them together.

thanks for sharing,brian

I'm very happy with how many of them turned out and glad you folks enjoyed them. All the ones posted were straight out of the camera, and mostly focused on the fields and not my family.  I did have a few other of my family that I'm going to have to print and hang on the walls (and this is something I almost never do).

All of the pictures were from gardens or fields apparently owned by the Roozen family (http://www.tulipfestival.org/growers), there's another larger grower down the street with a large display garden but we didn't make it there.   And they each had some very nice display gardens, but even with some pretty heavy rain in the morning on a Sunday, they were crowded enough to get clear shots without a lot of people in the background.

But there were a lot of folks running around taking shots of individual flowers there, kinda looked like a flower / macro photographers dream land.

cplunk's gear list:cplunk's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha DSLR-A330 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony SLT-A99 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow