Sony UK Service & Support - Disaster

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Richard Innes
Regular MemberPosts: 392
Like?
Re: Sony UK Service & Support - Disaster
In reply to Barry Fitzgerald, Apr 22, 2013

Not sure if the OP got his issue sorted, but I usually find in cases like this where CS has completely failed that a calm collected email stating the facts, failings and requested resolutions to the CEO of the company almost always gets results.

I suggest writing an email to Sony UK CEO Christopher Bowen (christopher.bowen *at* eu.sony.com).

I only ever employ this tactic when I have been totally failed by CS (as you always have to give them a chance to correct the issue), but when I have emailed I almost always receive a call from an executive relations person with 24hrs who is my contact point going forward and my issues have always then been speedily resolved - seems more effective the larger the company.

In this case definitely worth a try. To a CEO, if there is a fair greviance then it will always be easier to give you a fresh camera or similar quick resolution than to spend their valuable time trying to argue with you and not worth any potential PR fallout for not dealing with it efficiently.

-- hide signature --

Richard, London, UK.
Canon 5Dmk3

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow