Nikon D7100 left focus issue

Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
fireplace33
Senior MemberPosts: 1,315Gear list
Like?
Re: This is getting a bit complicated
In reply to lock, Apr 22, 2013

lock wrote:

You have a long list with image numbers and scores that I cannot somehow link to the pictures in the gallery. So I do not know which one in the galery is left or right or middle, do I ? Moreover, the exifs are stripped and there is no way to check what the AF actually did. With the right software, given it had a focus lock, I could have seen whether it was left, middle or right sensor. But there is no clue now.

lock

Sorry Lock  for being complicated, not intentional,  I did spent some considerable time trying to make this easy!

The image number in the list is say "585" this corresponds to the image in the gallery "DSC_0585"

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/8852881497/photos/2527233/dsc_0585

The images appear in reverse order, for some strange reason in the slide show.

I can not post original RAW images, although I have them. I also can not post original jpg's since DP review allows maximum of 3000 pixels along one side and the D7100 has 6000 x 4000 ! So I had to resize them by 50%,  the EXIF should however be intact, to test this right now , I just downloaded one shot the "585"  from the gallery and I could see the exif? here is a screen shot of that exif after downloading from DPR gallery ( ...this is a German exif software, but would read english for you with an english exif software)

fireplace33's gear list:fireplace33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow