Why Mirrorless cameras and Micro 4/3rds, in particular, are important to me.

Started Apr 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 5,411
Like?
Re: Inexplicable
In reply to zxaar, Apr 22, 2013

zxaar wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

No: he expains his choice and seems to feel the need to tell others to drop their prejudice.

Anyone who starts a thread on an international forum showing how the choices he made and good for him is just that : insecure. A guy who is looking for other certificate for his purchases.

The one who becomes defensive to me is Richard, who feels the need to defend his choice and why mFt is not needed.

Care to show me a thread started by Richard telling others how his choices are the best ones.

The funniest one is about it being in decline in America. How is that for others to influence your choice

"Why are you not buying the cam""
"Because more and more people don't do that"

That is basically what you see. America is irrelevant in a time where the world is at your fingertips. And worldwide mirrorless is on the rise, if that is important to some.

Important only to bunch of mirrorless fanboys who act like shills of some camera companies, as if their living depend on mirrorless succeeding in the camera market.

-- hide signature --

::> I make spelling mistakes. May Dog forgive me for this.

Insecure or trolling? Not sure but with a posting history like this, projection is the first thing that springs to mind. Interesting posting history for someone who doesn't own an m4/3 camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
M5?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NiceNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow