Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jburrows500
Regular MemberPosts: 147Gear list
Like?
Fenway Pics: My sons ipod is often better than my 5D
Apr 22, 2013

My 11 year old son and I went to Fenway today for a great afternoon of baseball.  There he is taking a panoramic pictures of the ball park that looks absolutely beautiful.. You would have though a fish-eye lens took it.. stitched together perfectly . all hand held.  Other shots throughout the day were perfectly balanced where my pics I knew would have to be edited in Lightroom for an hour to get similar results.. Sure I beat him everyday on pictures that require a shallow depth of field with my 5D and sigma 50mm 1.4.. but in landscape and general picture taking.. this ipod beats out my 5 pound body and lens more often than I care to admit... really starting to scratch my head and ask why I am I lugging this thing around... anyone else?

jburrows500's gear list:jburrows500's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED MC Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow