ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DC Alford
DC Alford MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,113Gear list
Like?
Three pics from the weekend....
Apr 22, 2013

Just a few from this weekend using my C875....

A quick question & observations....

Question:

Have you ever been out shooting & you feel sure you've nailed a shot? Then when you review it on your camera's(or phones)lcd your sure of it & your just blown away? You finally get home & can't wait to upload the shot to your PC so you can marvel at it...you open the file up to take a look &...it's just terrible! Has that ever happened to anyone besides me?

Observation 1:

The funny thing about that phenomenon is that it never happens with my C875. Every shot I take actually ends up being better than I thought it was judging it from the camera lcd....why? Because the lcd screen on the C875 is terrible(!), and the C875 is capable of taking high quality knock out pictures! Combine those two elements together & you'll find that ALL YOUR PICS end up exceeding your expectations when you get home!

Observation 2:

Beware of the camera that has an lcd with a higher quality display than the pictures it's lens & sensor are actually capable of producing!  LOL(there are actually some like that out there!)  

Thanks for looking.

Dan.

DC Alford's gear list:DC Alford's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD950 IS Nikon Coolpix P3 +1 more
Kodak EasyShare C875
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow