Cameralabs D7100 review up: verdict...

Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
twamers
Regular MemberPosts: 188Gear list
Like?
Re: Still Waiting
In reply to Reilly Diefenbach, Apr 21, 2013

Reilly

Thanks for your response - appreciate that.

I do print at A4 and didn't think there would be that much noticeable difference certainly not to the average viewer.  So in terms of shooting my D7000 I am still happy and of course like the fact that the D7100 is so good - I may get one in a couple of years as I don't really see myself ever going full frame.

I'm also not likely to be doing the big TV stuff with my photos either.  That just doesn't interest me in the slightest and none of my family and friends are into that - I'm the lone photographer!!

I do have a very nice HD TV that is great for live football from the premier League and also for other sports I enjoy - golf and tennis but it stops there!  Sports yes, photos no.

I guess I may be a bit old fashioned - printing - but it's best to do whatever suits you best. I'm sure the D7000/D7100 shooters amongst us will continue to shoot great pictures no matter how they choose to print or view or share.  Thanks for reply again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D5KNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow