Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 15,594
Like?
maybe
In reply to spbStan, Apr 20, 2013

spbStan wrote:

Wonder why he picked "left focus" problem instead of being more creative and come up with a new real or imagined problem.

Because apparently that was the only real problem he had.

I am moderator of the largest Nikon on-line community and have many threads going on the D7100 and what has been most notable has been the almost universal praise for it.

What on-line community would that be? Shouldn't we see some evidence of your claim first...you might be a Nikon troll

That is very rate with any brand. No one has reported a left focus point problem.

Has also been reported at NikonCafe as well. Rare though, just as was the case with other models except for the D800.

Given the almost total silence about problems with the D7100, I would say this lone report by someone who does not understand how to test, and does not have time or ?? to post intact images, I would suggest more evidence than what has(hasn't) been offered thus far.

Why, nice to have but folks have already jumped to conclusions, doubt that would change. There are examples of it out there. Also examples of it with other cameras. When it popped up with the D800...a few folks went back and found it with rare copies of D300's and D700's as well.  Rare indeed and usually only seen in wide primes. I would expect of few D7000 have it as well but wouldn't call it fact untill the lens in question was fine tuned first.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow