Started Apr 20, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
juliakeder
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
All OM-D videos are fast-foward!!?
Apr 20, 2013

A week ago I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life and sold my simple, straightforward X100 in order to purchase an OM-D. Needless to say I'm now hating myself for the loss of image quality, the gigaaaaantic Olympus menu which I don't get on with at all, the loud humming of the OM-D image stabilisation and so on.

I've almost completely decided on selling off the OM-D again, however, I wanted to test out the video mode before doing so as this was the only thing I disliked about my beloved (now far-gone) X100.

Now, every video I shoot on the OM-D comes out fast-forward. WHY? I'm useless with the menu, I went through it all afternoon, but couldn't find anything to turn off that fast-forward in order to be able to shoot an actual video. I looked for a menu point where I could select my video framerate - didn't find one. I tried shooting the video in many, many (probably not all - as I'm not even sure how many modes there are on this camera) different modes, always comes out fast-forward without any sound.

I'd be eternally thankful if someone could let me know where in the huge menu I can change that. I didn't find it under the dedicated "video" menu (nor anywhere else), but I might be simply blind and dumb after staring at it for hours.

Miss my X100.... :/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AELNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow