Started Apr 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Perham
Senior MemberPosts: 1,061Gear list
Like?
X100s Q button not programable
Apr 20, 2013

I now have my new X100s and very pleased 'cept for one issue.  I am a RAW shooter and on my X100 I used the RAW button exclusively to activate the ND filter.  On the X100s that button is now assigned to the Q menu and the press and hold feature brings up some symbol that I am not sure what it does ...anyway, it is not programmable as was the RAW button so it can not be assigned to activate the ND filter.

I could use the Fn button for that and the Q menu to access the ISO settings, but I do like the direct access provided by a dedicated button.  That means, of course, that I have to go menu diving to activate the ND filter.

Anyone else feel the same about this?  Perhaps if enough folks did raise the issue we could see the Q button become programmable as was it's predecessor RAW button.

Michael Perham's gear list:Michael Perham's gear list
Fujifilm XQ1 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 12-24mm F4.0 ED AL (IF) +2 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow