Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
SaturnN
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
Re: Yep! Troll alert.
In reply to toomanycanons, Apr 20, 2013

toomanycanons wrote:

SaturnN wrote:

Look, for you and other who insult me as a troll. I cannot post photos because i am away for weekend. And even i could, whay would i? I don't ask or need a confirmation that my camera has a problems, i know it has i tested it. I was just making simple question if this kind of problems are usually a matter of calibration or hardware fault. I am not stupid or blind to not be able to see how good my focus is. I have been able to focus properly for 10 years with different cameras and sudenly i am not able to focus with left wide of d7100? Come on! And yes i created account because of this problem that i have. Why is this strange? Why did you open yours, to insult other  people?

Man, why post this at all?  What do you hope to accomplish?

Why? Because i wantet some information to help me deciding between returning camera and sending it to calibration.

Did you do no searching of these forums before you decided to bring some "new troubling issue" to light?  This "issue" has been discussed endlessly already.

Yes i did but didnt find answer to my problem. Everybody just say: i have returned it.

The thousands of satisfied D7100 owners don't post here about how much they love their camera...as much as the few with "issues".  it's just getting tiresome is all.  You create a new account to just rant.  Great.  Just great.  It's troll-like even though you deny that you are a troll.  OK.

Why would they post to say that they love their camera?

My post was not a rant but a simple question at the end and short description what my problem is.

I only understand your reaction if you are somehow emotionally attached to d7100 like developer of camera or Nikon marketing guy or similiar,  but otherwise...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow