Flat view
DickyAus
Contributing MemberPosts: 749Gear list
Like?
HS50 setup problems
Apr 20, 2013

I actually have three questions.

My HS20 died and I have replaced it with an HS50. All is well except:

1. The scene mode for flowers has macro mode permanently selected. I can find no way to select ‘macro off’. This is a pain when you want to take a photo of a bunch of flowers. I have a good example of the problem if anyone is interested. I don’t remember the HS20 having this problem. Does anyone know how to switch macro mode off in the flower scene?
  2. The remote RR-80 USB connector doesn’t fit the HS50. The remote only uses three of the five USB cables –Both black wires which go to ground and the red 5v wire. Neither data wires (white, green) are used. I can get a USB cable with the correct 8-pin C connector from China for $4.50 but would it be safe to assume Fujifilm use only the same three wires on the RR-80A?
  3. Has anyone got a document that shows what shutter speeds can be selected for a given ISO and in which mode setting? I would like to use 30s for some shots but so far have only managed to get 4s.
 DickyAus's gear list:DickyAus's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow