Nikon D7100 left focus issue

Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
amobi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,981
Like?
Re: Yep! Troll alert.
In reply to SaturnN, Apr 20, 2013

SaturnN wrote:

Look, for you and other who insult me as a troll. I cannot post photos because i am away for weekend. And even i could, whay would i? I don't ask or need a confirmation that my camera has a problems, i know it has i tested it. I was just making simple question if this kind of problems are usually a matter of calibration or hardware fault. I am not stupid or blind to not be able to see how good my focus is. I have been able to focus properly for 10 years with different cameras and sudenly i am not able to focus with left wide of d7100? Come on! And yes i created account because of this problem that i have. Why is this strange? Why did you open yours, to insult other  people?

Don't worry about some of these folks. I returned my first copy for left AF issue. Waiting on the second copy. Some D7100 has left AF issues like D800 but it can be fixed. My D800 was fixed.

So you can exchanged it where you bought it or send it in to Nikon. I returned mine because I did not want to deal with Nikon.

Don't ever post pictures because they will find a way to criticize your. It is not so hard to figure it out.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow