Nikon D7100 left focus issue

Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
herbymel
Senior MemberPosts: 3,724Gear list
Like?
Re: Yep! Troll alert.
In reply to SaturnN, Apr 20, 2013

I'd be more at issue with the way it was tested, the lenses used, and his checking into what the basis of the original problem was rather than just saying it's a left focus issue. A good deal of what you're reporting doesn't match with what the original problem was at all. It's going to get some people riled up and then with no real posting history and no one knowing who or what you're about it's going to raise suspicion. Granted you may have a good deal of experience with cameras, but since these have hit the streets pretty much no one has any experience with an aps-c camera with this resolution and can't really tell how it's going to behave, especially with the lenses available.

As for the troll issue and closing down the thread..seems overblown. If it were me though, I wouldn't be getting a new camera, running a few tests and jumping on a forum declaring the camera a lemon and sending it back in a few days after getting it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow