What is the purpose of the Coolpix A?

Started Apr 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
dale thorn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,724Gear list
Like?
Re: What is the purpose of the Coolpix A?
In reply to jfriend00, Apr 19, 2013

jfriend00 wrote:

dale thorn wrote:

I could tell you anything and what would you know when I did? You have an unreasonable expectation of "proof" for what it so happens I know from people on the inside. But you go ahead and ask other people who don't know, and believe them if you prefer. Or, you could do the research yourself.

A guy that you have no history with walks up to you on the street and tells you something.  Do you just blindly believe it because he says it's so?  I don't.  If it's something I'm interested in, I ask for data/information/facts on why he thinks that it's true.  You refuse to provide ANY such data/information/facts, yet expect me to just blindly believe you.  Perhaps you're used to people who blindly believe whatever you say, but you shouldn't be surprised when more diligent people want to know why you think something is true.

You've offered me zero data, yet you call my asking for information unreasonable.  Very odd.  Bye.

-- hide signature --

I don't expect anything of you except a civilized response, instead of a foaming-at-the-mouth angry tirade. Just who gave you the right to anything besides a tip from a stranger? You take that tip and you go do your own further investigation, you don't start whining and complaining like this. Now aren't you going to feel really dumb when you eventually find out what I said is true?

dale thorn's gear list:dale thorn's gear list
Leica D-Lux 6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow