Whalligeo
Regular MemberPosts: 245
Like?
Re: no need
In reply to fotolopithecus, Apr 19, 2013

fotolopithecus wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

HooRoo!

Clearly for Guys like you, and Reilly, no review that doesn't state that the D7100 is flawless, and everything else crap, isn't going to satisfy you. The cameralabs review was fair, realistic, and very complimentary of the D7100. The fact that he compared two other cameras as being nearly as good seems to be more than you can stomach.

Oh, please.  The D90 is almost as good, if you want to spin it that way.  The OM5 is as good shooting jpg for half the weight and size.  We're on a mission to get the best IQ we can, and we can improve on the previous generation, that's what technology is all about and what makes it so interesting.  That's what we do

You did see the crops in the review right? I mean really, are all these testing sites just run by fools who don't know what they're doing unless they reach the conclusion you like. If you were just taking issue with my interpretations of the relative merits it would be one thing, but you're at issue with people who have no reason to misrepresent the facts. In fact I can't think of a single advantage cameralabs would have in doing that, quite the reverse. At any rate old man, calm down, and enjoy the debate there's no down side.

I've done my own research and found the review wanting. it its nothing to do about what I want, more to do with competence, that's all.

-- hide signature --

They said it couldn't be done, so I encouraged my peers not to bother.
HooRoo!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D5KNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow