Forum ProPosts: 15,732
Like?
Worry not
In reply to Deleted-pending, Apr 19, 2013

FTH wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

PepsiCan wrote:

FTH wrote:

and moderators will keep saying that he isn't one. The "author" just made a new account to complain about fake issues. Is it a game to bring more traffic in dpreview or just a way to bash Nikon so-that those fake "issues" come up in google when someone is looking to buy a camera ?...

Time to close the thread. No pics, no evidence, evasive behavior by the OP to post evidence with Exif.

No reason to close any thread. There are lemons in all makes and models. Both lens and camera. No rules are broken, as yet, and discussions can follow.  He may not be what he seems...but the welcome mat stays out till proof otherwise. That said, The d7100 seems to be pretty solid a role out to this point. Only a very few outliers like this so far. In this case, we seem to have a lens issue that the pixel density of 24mp in APS-c has brought to light.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Dear Mako, with all due respect, you should seriously investigate more on those "NEW MEMBER/TROLLS FAKE ISSUE POSTERS" - what other evidence do you exactly need to realize that those magical new members create accounts to bash a brand with obvious thread subjects sot-hat any person who looks for D7100 issues on google is brought here.

There is quite a bit that goes on in the background unseen by the normal member. Rest assured, your concerns are being addressed. No reason not to let this thread continue. You raise valid points. So do others. That's appreciated.

Magically, those new members never or rarely post a single answer and disappear right after.

Nothing wrong with that at all....As long as they are civil and raise a good question for discussion.

If your job is to moderate those forums, you should really start investigating more, unless Dpreview actually supports such "activities" to boost their traffic.

We all make assumptions that aren't accurate. That's is just normal human nature. Worry not. I run the risk of breaking the rules my self...I'll leave it at that.  Thank you and good Luck.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BothNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow