Whalligeo
Regular MemberPosts: 245
Like?
Re: no need
In reply to fotolopithecus, Apr 19, 2013

fotolopithecus wrote:

Whalligeo wrote:

fotolopithecus wrote:

Reilly, cameralabs is among the most respected photography review sites there is, and I've never seen this Guy with a testing agenda.  At this point you appear to be getting angry with anyone who holds even a slightly different opinion from yourself. Making absolute categorical statements doesn't make them correct.

I have to say that the review didn't impress me either. I felt the review was shallow and did not in any way explore the full potential of what it has to offer. Reilly is right on this one.

-- hide signature --

They said it couldn't be done, so I encouraged my peers not to bother.
HooRoo!

Clearly for Guys like you, and Reilly, no review that doesn't state that the D7100 is flawless, and everything else crap, isn't going to satisfy you. The cameralabs review was fair, realistic, and very complimentary of the D7100. The fact that he compared two other cameras as being nearly as good seems to be more than you can stomach.

Well that's baloney. I've already stated that at normal viewing distances etc, you wont necessarily see huge differences or indeed any at all between the D5200, D7000 unless the D7100 is driven by good glass and the correct techniques. I question any review that basis comparisons on jpegs out put from the camera and doesn't go any further. To get the best, one needs to have the skill to know how to take a sharp photograph in the first place and to be able to pp proficiently. Many reviews are akin to taking an exposed roll of ektachome to boots the chemist, and then say its crap.

-- hide signature --

They said it couldn't be done, so I encouraged my peers not to bother.
HooRoo!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D5KNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow