Leica 25mm f/1.4 - Pictorial Review

Started Apr 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
mshafik
Contributing MemberPosts: 777Gear list
Like?
Re: It is quite clear to me
In reply to RoelHendrickx, Apr 19, 2013

RoelHendrickx wrote:

The biggest upgrade you have gone through, is the upgrade in your own skill as photographer.

Looking at the photos from over the years, the first are snapshots (in themselves OK and priceless for the memories they contain, but snapshots), the later ones are accomplished photographs.

And that is good news, because it would be sorry (but this happens often enough with other people) if you would have to conclude that you still have the same skill, but are just using newer and better cameras...

The hardware upgrades are an eternal process, but the skills you have acquired are yours forever.

I bet that if you went back to your older cameras, picked them up now and shot again with them, the shots would look really different from what you produced with the 5 years ago.

Thanks a lot for your kind words, but I'm afraid I made a mistake and posted the wrong link.

http://betterfamilyphotos.blogspot.com/2013/04/panasonic-leica-25mm-f14-summilux.html

-- hide signature --
 mshafik's gear list:mshafik's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow