Started Apr 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
richiemccaw
Regular MemberPosts: 431Gear list
Like?
What is the Sigma 19mm good for?
Apr 19, 2013

I posted a few pictures taken with the Sigma 19 + 30mms and my newly acquired SEL24F18Z. Having had a few more days to play with it and show some pictures to my friends, I find myself being in a nice position of having demand for my Sigma 30mm f2.8 and SEL35F18.

Got a couple of questions which I hope you can help me with:

1. Now that I have the 16-50 PZ kit lens, Sigma 19mm f2.8, Sigma 30mm f2.8, SEL35F18 and SEL24F18Z, which one of the 30 and 35 lenses should I let go? I mean the 24 is finding itself on my camera increasingly frequent nowadays so I probably dont need one of the 30s, if both are needed at all.

2. What good is the Sigma 19mm f2.8 for? I mean I would really love to sell this instead of one of my 30s but chances are people would jump on the 30s more quickly than the 19mm and there are quite a lot of pple selling their 'mint' 19mms too. It would be good to find a new quality with the 19mm so that I can convince myself to keep it!

richiemccaw's gear list:richiemccaw's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow