Started Apr 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Contributing MemberPosts: 956Gear list
Like?
First attempt at Real Estate, Tips Wanted
Apr 18, 2013

I have a friend who has asked me to do some interior shots for him. He is a realtor. I figured I would practice on my apartment. I took these yesterday with my Nex 6 and the SEL16. I don't have the WA adapter yet but figure I should probably grab it. I was a bit concerned with distortion but that would be correctable right? I just don't have the cash for the 1018 at the moment.

This was also my first attempt using Photomatix in addition to Lightroom. I did bracketed raw shots and combined them, using the Natural setting for most, then adjusting a little further in LR. Anyways any hints or tips for this kind of work? I found the built in flash a little underpowered but it did produce some alright results in some areas. However I wanted them to remain as consistent as possible so I chose HDR method for all of them. Perhaps the F43AM might come in handy but that's another $300 addition.

What do you guys think of these?

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow