Cane wrote:

Joel Stern wrote:

Cane wrote:

deckhanddavy wrote:

ElessarJD wrote:

Cane wrote:

ElessarJD wrote:

Cane wrote:

So it's a NEX 6, with all the cool features removed?

Does an NEX 6 have a fixed lens with automatic lens cover?  Does an NEX 6 fit in your pants pocket?  No.  Apples and oranges man, get a clue.

So you can't put a NEX with a Sigma 30mm pancake in your pocket, but you can put this in it? The NEX is 120 x 67 x 43, the GR is 117 x 61 x 35. Appleas and apples. You can borrow my clue, I don't need it. And byw, the fixed lens thing isn't a positive.

No you can't: http://camerasize.com/compact/#454,375.369,ha,t

Not to mention you still need to manually put on and take off the lens cover for a pancake lens.  Any other questions?

LOL - Cane is SERIOUSLY reaching here!! I doubt he can rebuttal with anything at this point. The large flipping grip on the NEX is the first obvious reason why it's not truly pocketable. /sigh...fanboys

Oh, and btw, maybe you didn't read above. I am not a Sony fan boy, own nothing by Sony, and I don't have or want a NEX. I shoot Pentax, yes, Pentax. You know, the brand that helped make the freaking GR. The fact that you can't even entertain the similarities shows me who the fanboy is. "Protect brand at all costs! Start name calling anyone who even questions my brand, run then out of town".

Pentax did not help make a GR, Ricoh has been making them for years.  If Pentax influenced the GR, Bravo

Ok there fan boy.

For a while I thought others might have been revving you up rather unnecessarily, not I am not sure that had been the case.  Joel's remark was quite reasonable and balanced.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow