Need help deciding between the Sony NEX 6 or the Olympus OMD EM5?

Started Apr 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
blue_skies
Senior MemberPosts: 6,340Gear list
Like?
Re: a more civil thread in the other forum
In reply to Sk8trguy, Apr 18, 2013

Sk8trguy wrote:

i just read through the duplicate thread in the other forum.  it is far more civil with no personal name calling and forum bashing.  the worst post was about how people will try to 'convert' you in that forum and to instead post here. so bash me all you want - but any prospective buyers can read through both threads and form their own opinions.

it is very nice to see so many posters list the pros of both cameras.  to them i say thanks for making these forums helpful.

That all depends on your bias - Nex users don't post in the m43 forum, but m43 users post in the Nex forum repeatedly.

Why is beyond me - instead of accepting both systems as 'acceptable' they seem to be out to prove something.

In the end - who cares - if you like what you use, then be pleased that you have it.

Personally, I don't care for the m43 system. But I dislike the continuous barrage of them putting Nex users on the defensive. Discuss the Nex' fallacies in your own forum.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

blue_skies's gear list:blue_skies's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow