Started Apr 18, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Abriah
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Pentax k30 vs Nikon D5200 vs Canon t3i
Apr 18, 2013

Hi, I'm looking to buy a camera for about $800-850. I really want one that takes, obviously, amazing pictures but also has video. I really want to take travel shots, low-light, kids and video. I have no clue what one to buy, as I've tried to choose between the three I think they all seem equal. Some have something the other one doesn't and vice versa. I also noticed in a video from youtube that the Nikon doesn't capture the true color of the subject as well as the Pentax does. But is that possibly due to the lense or setting? That is huge to me, to capture the reality of the subject, not for it to be blue and the camera gets an almost white-ish blue. Also, someone else said that is best to choose a good body but try to find a camera that has the best lenses because that it is what really captures the image quality. Thank you for any help! If you're only basing your answer off personal preference of liking Nikon over Canon, ect then I will never get anywhere!  -Beginner.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Nikon D5000 Nikon D5200 Pentax K-30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow