My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
CLYoung
Regular MemberPosts: 187Gear list
Like?
Re: My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((
In reply to MintTheCandy, Apr 18, 2013

So sorry to hear of your experience. We were burgled and lost camera equipment some years ago. Fortunately most photos were backed up but I had some lovely photos taken that day that weren't. I've been paranoid about backing up the minute I'm home ever since.

I can sort of see the psychology behind switching to something new but for me the question would be was I happy with the stolen one. I replaced my camera with exactly the same model because like you I had spent time researching it and in the time I'd had it I found it met my expectations. I chose a different model of mobile phone because I'd had doubts I'd made the right choice with the one that was stolen. I ended up keeping the replacement until it became unreliable, so I think it was right to switch. If you didn't have any doubts before this one was stolen, I'd stick with the NEX rather than waste time learning a new one.

CLYoung's gear list:CLYoung's gear list
NEX5R Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow