Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
iaredatsun
Contributing MemberPosts: 732Gear list
Like?
Re: DPR hands on preview. GR
In reply to Cane, Apr 17, 2013

Cane wrote:

iaredatsun wrote:

Cane, what on Earth are you going on about?

All I said was the GR seemed comparable to a NEX 6, but without such goodies as a viewfinder, tilt screen and interchangeable lenses. You'd think I just insulted someone's mother and country. This was obviously blasphemy, as one has to 'protect their camera brand'. I didn't think I sinned against God and humanity, but apparently one has to think this is the greatest camera ever made and without fault.

And if you compare another camera, if anything is not exactly the same, down to the lens cap, then you're a lunatic for even having entertained the thought. I apologize to everyone here for being a heretic with such crazy insulting ideas.

Cane, what you said was it's like a NEX only not as cool. Really hard to see what your point was other than an attempt to wind people up. Does anyone with a working brain cell actually care whether it's like or not like a NEX or any other camera? It's a Ricoh and there's another camera that also takes photographs called a NEX. I think we can all live with that quite peacefully.

iaredatsun's gear list:iaredatsun's gear list
Ricoh Caplio GX100 Ricoh GR Digital +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow