DPR hands on preview. GR

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 17,923
Like?
Re: DPR hands on preview. GR
In reply to Cane, Apr 17, 2013

Cane wrote:

Yes, I know, I like Ricoh, and shoot Pentax, so I am sort of in the family through marriage. I am not towing the NEX line by any means. The thing visually just looks like a NEX to me, minus an EVF, articulating screen, and ability to change lenses. I am sure it takes great pics, I just wish Pentax would also add more of the sizzle factor of items. That's all.

Good points, one week playing with a "plain wrapped" Ricoh GR and I am sure you will find all the sizzle you need.  I quite like the NEX6, the evf is great and for lesser involved use it is a great package.  Ricoh cameras tend to suck the user into greater involvement with their photography simply because they can play their own melodies with a camera precisely set to their requirements.  None of this working around things and fiddly in-field adjustments.  Twist and click and a GR GRD and GXR can become a completely different animal, but only if you choose to put more than one photographic style in the box.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow