My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
capt bob
Senior MemberPosts: 1,506Gear list
Like?
Re: My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((
In reply to blue_skies, Apr 17, 2013

As you said no one got hurt

Secondly it's just Stuff you did not Lose your Passion , At least now you know what Worked and what is worth replacing .

I was in the Pawn Business for 25 years and if the Culprit was or is Stupid enough to take it to a Pawn shop you have a  chance of recovering , Contact whomever oversees the Pawn detail in the local S/O or PD and give detailed  description with as many Serial numbers as you have , they have a data base to match serial numbers a written description is best , contact local Shops and give the description , Pawnbrokers love to bust Crooks at least I did it's bad for business .

Most home Burglary's are Drug related and people are stealing to support their habits , if your Six got traded  for Drugs you will likely never see it again.

I have a Six as well as th 5 N. the latter I picked up for 399 with kit lens and now have the Oled viewfinder and it is on Par and quite a bit less I like em both equally.

Being violated Sux hope something pops up for you and keep the fire alive for Photography

capt bob's gear list:capt bob's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Tamron SP AF 180mm F/3.5 Di LD (IF) Macro +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow