Senior MemberPosts: 1,420Gear list
Like?
Re: GR V is here
In reply to Joel Stern, Apr 17, 2013

Joel Stern wrote:

eilivk wrote:

Harold66 wrote:

M Dennis Fern wrote:

Has anyone noticed how similar the GR is to the GXR in appearance and controls?  No module of course, but GXR DNA is definitely in this camera.

yes and they kept the same battery  and charger which is great news for previous grd owners .. and for me as I will need only ONE battery for this GR and my sigma dpm"s

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Good news about battery and charger! Absolutely sure of this? A friend trying to sell a GRD with a small fault very cheap, now where are my running shoes....

So then I only need the camera. Ricoh fell out because of bad service here, who will sell it now... Promising preview. But jpegs not as good as Nikon A? And where are the low light samples?

Ricoh's jpegs have never thrilled me compared to RAW conversion. This is nothing new for me, and even with jpegs I never use straight from camera, I always tweak.

Had problems with RX100 RAW program, never used it. Hope it's easier with GR.

The mentioned GRDigital works ok, may buy it. And maybe get one GX100 extra, zoom stuck. You were looking for an EVF? I'm most interested in the battery/charger/belt case.

GR available from two stores in Norway for NOK 6300, compared to Nikon A 8700, the A really needs to be better!

eilivk's gear list:eilivk's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Ricoh CX4 Sony RX1 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow