Started Apr 17, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
saratw3
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Question about reliability: NX20
Apr 17, 2013

I have been a long time lurker but this is my first post.

I used to own a NX11 which I regretfully sold last year.  I am looking at purchasing an NX20 through an online retailer (B&H).  Problem is that I purchased two copies here at a local store (same company; two different locations).  Each one had a defect.  In one, the front control dial did not work. I exchanged it for a second.  In the second, the viewfinder diopter would move in and out of focus.  The retailer kindly allowed me to return the second one but after that experience I did not want to purchase the camera as there appeared to be quality issues (at least in the batch that was sent to my city).

So my question is: how is the reliablility on the NX20 from your experience?  I never had any issues with the NX11 when I owned one.  I have a credit with B&H and they have a really good deal now ($557).  My concern is that I will get another dud and I may have trouble with getting it repaired under Samsung's US warranty as I live in Canada.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all!  -Taras

ANSWER:
Samsung NX11 Samsung NX20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow