Metabones Speed Booster for Pentax K lenses?

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 21,126Gear list
Like?
Re: Bo-Ming ...
In reply to cyberstudio, Apr 17, 2013

cyberstudio wrote:

We were wondering if Pentax users want a more affordable, quicker-to-market product without an integral aperture ring, or a slightly more expensive product with an integral aperture ring which would take longer to ship.

I think the idea of a quicker-to-market speedbooster-type adapter for Pentax K mount without an integral aperture ring would make sense, given the full-frame Pentax lenses will have aperture rings.  I'd certainly welcome such a thing as I do have a fair number of K-mount Pentax full frame lenses I'd love to take advantage on my NEX.  I use a cheap K-to-NEX adapter now, but it limits the usefulness of the 50mm to 100mm lenses because of the APS-C crop factor.  The 28mm lens comes in handy as a 'standard focal' lens, but I'd prefer to have it perform as a 28mm...the 135mm+ lenses work OK with the APS-C crop because the longer reach is often preferred anyway, but I could also enjoy the benefits of a 135mm lens working like full-frame as a nice portrait distance lens or street shooting lens.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow