My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
GaryW
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,774Gear list
Like?
Re: My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((
In reply to MintTheCandy, Apr 17, 2013

MintTheCandy wrote:

Sorry if i can't explain it very well or if it doesnt make sense at all. But i just think buying another NEX6 is not worth the money since its not going to be something 'new' or i just need some lecture that the NEX6 is indeed equal or superior than the OMD..

Don't tell me the Nex-6 is not new!  It was released just a few months ago and I was looking at maybe getting one...  Anyway, they're both fine cameras.  Just depends on what set of features you like.

You might also check with your insurance and see if it's covered.   Good luck!

As of now, I find the look and feel of the OMD pretty good. It's weather sealed and supports a variety of lenses. Produces pretty good IQ as well. I'm just confused if it is worth the change. But i guess i might get biased answers here, but then again maybe that's what i need for me to decide that i should just stick with the NEX line..

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

GaryW's gear list:GaryW's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow