My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
MintTheCandy
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Re: My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((
In reply to blue_skies, Apr 17, 2013

blue_skies wrote:

Aww man, that really sucks. Indeed, sorry for your loss. I hope that you were insured.

I do understand the emotional feeling, but don't react 'just because'.

Depending on your timeframe, I would await new announcements, and then decide. Sony is to replace the Nex-7, Olympus is rumored to have two successors for the EM-5.

You can also consider a RX100 or a X100s to tie you over.

But if the Nex-6 delivered for you, I would indeed not write it off. It is a great camera, and replacing it with something less may bother more than just getting a new one.

Report your SN as stolen with Sony, just in case.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

Hi,

Thanks.. i also thought about the x100s or the other high-end P&S out there but also thought that the interchangeable lens part of the camera was something i enjoyed. So i guess il stick with the MILCs..

I plan on trying to buy one in mid June if my money is already enough, do you happen to know if any of those said cameras would be released? and would it affect the prices of the older models?

Yes, I was really happy with the 6.. im still in confusion if i'd really replace it with a different model.. i just hate the fact that im buying something that's not 'new'.. plus it reminds me of what i lost.. :((

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow