Started Apr 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MintTheCandy
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
My Sony Nex 6 got stolen :(((
Apr 17, 2013

Just a few months ago i was just writing here trying to decide what camera to buy. Few more months later i learned alot using the camera and had also joined the flickr community. But just last sunday, our house got robbed. Lost my laptop, tablet, my sd cards, and most of all my NEX6 and 3 other lenses, SELP16050, SEL55210, Canon FD 50mm 1.4. I really worked hard to buy those and now it's with some stupid people. Most importantly, my photos that i will never get to replicate again are lost.. :(( but im just happy that none of us were hurt...

That set aside, i'm just writing this thread to ask if i should buy another one or some other mirrorless? or quit photography -_- i really enjoyed photography during all those months.. there was not a day that i didnt use my NEX even if i was just in my room. I'm thinking that if i were to buy a lesser camera than the 6, it might feel that the new camera will just be a 'patch' and i dont want that.. if i buy another 6, even if i really enjoyed it, it feels like i just handed those robbers money and didnt get anything.. Now i'm looking at Olympus OMD EM5.. its kind of expensive but i'll be saving up until then i guess..

Any thoughts on what camera should i get? Any new models out there that i should wait for? Really leaning towards the OMD.. just dont like the fact it doesnt have focus peaking... was really dependent on that on the NEX...

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow