Started Apr 16, 2013 | Questions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,731Gear list
Like?
Re: What is a Forum Pro??
In reply to Ed B, Apr 16, 2013

Ed B wrote:

deednets wrote:

Just curious, followed an otherwise rather tedious thread and found a poster who had the title "Forum Pro" ...

I want it! Payments?? Any money to be made here?? Yes??

Yes?? How much?? *drool*

Deed

dpreview started giving titles to posters based on the number of posts they've made.

Not sure how many post you have to make before they consider you a "pro" but the title may not be as prestigious as you might think.

I've been on coming to this site since January of 2002 and still haven't posted enough to be called a pro.

The people who do have the pro title must spend a lot of time here and may not have much else going on in their lives.

Who needs a life when you can have an online forum??

I see you are considered a Veterinarian! Excellent! Apart from that are you an Enthusiast (another one of those "bang-on-the-money" terms) a Pro or a Mirrorless?? Maybe in contrast to others you even Point & Shoot? Pros don't point, they post on blogsites ...

Pointless??

Who on Earth comes up with this wording? I guess no money in all this?

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow