mike clemens
Regular MemberPosts: 118
Like?
Re: Long Panos on Epson 3880
In reply to Hugowolf, Apr 16, 2013

Hugowolf wrote:

mike clemens wrote:

mike clemens wrote:

I am having trouble searching/googling for "state of the art" information on this topic.

I have a 3880 and am willing to buy rolls and a nice rototrimmer to cut some sheets for it. I believe the printer out of the box will go up to 38" but I would like to do some 50" or 60" prints.
Is there a RIP application that has become a de facto standard, or most recommended for this task? Everything I find searching is either 2011 or 2010 and I've got to imagine that there have been changes/improvements.

thanks for any insights

Mike Clemens

24" Rototrim on hand now, and 17"x50' roll of Exhibition Fiber has arrived..... looks like it's time to go for broke !

Be sure to use a drafting brush after cutting to make sure that there are any stray dust particles  before you print.

Brian A

Thanks I appreciate the reminder. I will do extra dust duty and get my air cleaner running as well. Honestly it's getting kind of St. Bernard Shedding in Springtime around here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow