How to light black metal objects?

Started Apr 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
bravozulu
Contributing MemberPosts: 886Gear list
Like?
Re: How to light black metal objects?
In reply to Peter Berressem, Apr 16, 2013

All the instructions are appreciated. The matter of post is a non-issue to because I'm working on a 1999 PPc Mac. It doesn't have the Intel chip and won't run any software other than ViewNX2.

I know what I need and have been studying. I'm buying a 2012 iMac in a few weeks. And getting Aperture or Lightroom, PhotoMechanic and either Nik or PhotoNinja. I can't really control images in the computer with my present equipment. At least, not that I know of.

I will adjust the Color Space in the camera. And reset the picture profiles in the Nikon to Standard. I have no idea what that EXIF data signifies. I must have put it there somehow, but I don't know where or how. I must say I am impressed and encouraged with the modifications you folks made.

To see my own funky images spiffed up like that gives me hope. 

bravozulu's gear list:bravozulu's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow