About to Buy -- What do you think ?

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Guidenet
Forum ProPosts: 12,436Gear list
Like?
Re: Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 16, 2013

123Mike wrote:

You flipped out at the first "lol" regarding your list. Go back and read the thread.

I did? That's it? One "lol" word justifies immediate gang style personal attacks? Really? People are THAT edgy?

Mike, read that again. It was you who flipped out at the first LOL. Not anyone else. That's one of the problems. You don't read and always understand what is said. You complain that others are calling you stupid, but you don't take the time to read or comprehend what is being said. You jump to the defensive without understanding. You didn't say LOL. Someone else did and you reacted with the edgy craziness.

200-400/4

Seeing equivalents.

Here is another example of you not understanding what you're talking about. I could have chosen most of these. Nikon's 200-400 f/4 has no equivalents right now. Canon has been promising one for a while, but haven't come up with one yet. This lens was a first and only of it's type. It still is. You really need to do a little research before arguing this stuff. This Nikon 200-400 f/4 is a huge exotic super telephoto like a 400 f/2.8 or 500 f/4 but is a 2x zoom. It costs well over $6000. It really isn't hand holdable. It's for birding and wildlife and it's IQ is on the same level as other professional grade exotic super telephotos. It's not like Nikon's 80-400 or Sony's 70-400. It's something else entirely.

You do this about many of the lenses mentioned. Try researching first rather than just guessing if you're going to play the devil's advocate. You complain that others put you down and think you're stupid, but then you go about making remarks like these and others.

It really is frustrating for many of us to see you flounder so badly here. Why not quit and try again later. After all these posts, you've not come around to looking well. It's not everyone elses fault either. It's not the whole world picking on Mike. It's mostly Mike picking on himself and losing miserably. I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you. Isn't that strange?

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Craig
Follow me on Twitter @craighardingsr : Equipment in Profile

Guidenet's gear list:Guidenet's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow