• 10 fps burst rate, no compromises
  • 12 fps burst rate, cropped
  • Faster AF
  • 1080/60p/30p/24p video
  • Fast continuous AF during video
  • Stereo Mic
  • HDR
  • In camera panoramas stitching
  • Access to AF lenses from 80s (Minolta mostly)
  • Faster AF
  • Live view always available with no compromises
  • Excellent low light abilities
  • In camera stabilization
  • Focus peaking
  • Kelvin WB Adjustment
  • Sweep Panorama
  • Lens Correction for CAs, Distortion, Vignetting
  • 15 Point AF
  • Wireles Flash Commander
  • High Speed Flash Snyc
  • Camera body based stabilization
  • 100%/1.04x EVF

Hopefully you were not hoping to surprise me with a copy & paste of a partially accurate list?

Can you meet those features with a non-Sony brand?

Some yes, some no and the inaccurate ones not for sure, although I personally can meet some with my camera, which is not a competitor

It is not my intention to make your camera look bad. The whole point is to inform new comers and interested people that this is a worthy consideration.

Ultimately, a photo is good because of the operator, not the camera. Well, the camera too. But once you're in decent equipment territory, and that includes pretty much all digital SLRs from the last many years I think, then what remains is the artistic aspect for stills. I *think* we can all agree with this.

When I got my A33 before, I was thrilled that it replaced my camcorder. When I got my A57, I was thrilled I get 60p video. And all with proper next to none continuous auto focusing. Lens noise sucks, granted, but it's very nice to have access to good video wherever my camera goes. So, I thought it would be nice that new comers could enjoy that too.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow