rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,894Gear list
Like?
Re: About the EVF.
In reply to gregs4163, Apr 16, 2013

gregs4163 wrote:

rrr_hhh wrote:

gregs4163 wrote:

I agree with you 100% I can't for the life of me see any of the problems they are talking about? color or focus mine seems to be perfectly fine in my eyes???? Another thing too is they seem to agree that the GH3 is a step up from the GH2 in image quality, ergonomics, video etc... the list goes on, yet they give it the same exact score (79%) as the GH2???? shouldn't it get points for moving forward and building on an already great camera!

The scoring is not with respect to what the lder models are, bBut with respect to the actual offering of other brands and those have moved forward. Also, compared to the GH2, the GH3 has some negative points as well. I think the VF problem took on point away from what DPreview team said in this thread.

-- hide signature --

rr

Well if that is how they do it then their reviewing technique is flawed! you never shoot at a moving target because you never have a firm point of reference to work from?

No this is common practice since after a few years all cameras would score at maximum if not and there won't be any way to make a distinction between different brands of cameras issued the same year.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

rrr_hhh's gear list:rrr_hhh's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow