Street ptography attempt - many photos

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
ijustloveshooting
Senior MemberPosts: 1,874Gear list
Like?
Re: Street ptography attempt - many photos
In reply to salla30, Apr 16, 2013

salla30 wrote:

thank you for explaining. you played with overall levels and colors? or used brushes to bring out areas? If the former, then it's a wonderful basic shot already.

Is there any chance you could post the original of this first shot and a few others, of the more dramatically lit ones??

your shots are rightly getting ALOT of attention. Us mere mortals would love to get to grips with how you achieved them

hello, right now, i'm at work and after quit, i'll go to gym, in other words, i'll be at home late..but will try to post the original.....i also use photo effects software which has some cool effects...try it.

thanks so much. We appreciate your effort. Take your time , no rush. Haha. I don't think I've seen a set of pics spark off so much interest before

Hello my friend, sorry i couldn't open my computer last night,,, arrived at home very late without any energy left ,,, but for you, i took a photo that i think you'll like...will post both tonight :))

ijustloveshooting's gear list:ijustloveshooting's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow