Flat view
j03
j03
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Mirrorless APS-C suggestions?
Apr 16, 2013

Hey!

Can anyone recommend an APS-C sized mirrorless camera?  I'd like to stay under $500 for the camera + lens, but might go higher if it's really worth it.

I've been shooting with an E-PL1 for about a year now, and while I've been happy with it for the most part, I think I would benefit from going to a larger sensor.  I mostly would want a standard AF zoom lens, and possibly a longer AF zoom as well.  I have several legacy lenses that I would want to use as well (FD 28mm 2.8, FD 50mm 1.4, MD 135mm 2.8, MD 200mm 3.5).  I mostly take landscape shots, but sometimes wildlife and people too.

The two cameras that I've been looking at are the Samsung NX1000 and the Pentax K-01.  I'm having a tough time deciding between these two, because they both have features I like.  The K-01 has focus peaking, image stabilization, and good low-light performance, but seems to be slow in-between shots and has a slow autofocus.  The NX1000 is quick between shots, but lacks image stabilization.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Pentax K-01 Samsung NX1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow