About to Buy -- What do you think ?

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Leonard Migliore
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,840Gear list
Like?
Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 16, 2013

123Mike wrote:

Nonsense! You don't know what I know and what I don't know.

I know you don't know what a tilt-shift lens is. You've demonstrated that here.

I know you don't know what a good feature set for action photography is.

I know you don't know how to stop beating a dead horse.

I'm literally surrounded by a bunch of arrogant self entitled childish people around here.

I ain't seen but one and it seems to be you.

But you know what? I was warned about that. The other day I was at a camera store, and brought up the subject of online forums and DPR, and pretty much the whole store laughed. The utter shredding and ripping people apart here is just absurd. Insults flying on every single possible occasion. And where does it happen the most? In specific forums like this, where aggressive people like just can't wait to pounce on others. Trying to make yourself look big by trying to put the other guy down.

From my observations of this thread, you are by far the most aggressive and strident poster, pushing your Sony feature list as a one-size fits all solution for all photographers. No matter how hard you jump up and down, you will fail to convince anyone of your position because of your obvious bias and ignorance.

You have been extremely adversarial towards several reasonable and experienced members of this forum who are not given to irrational attacks. You have responded to their comments with increasingly shrill rationalizations and seem to be inventing a competition between cameras when no such thing exists.

I am sure that you will continue in this direction because you know no other course of action, even though it is totally unproductive.

-- hide signature --

Leonard Migliore

Leonard Migliore's gear list:Leonard Migliore's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow